13 December 2010

Daughter of the King

I am a daughter of the king. Not an earthly king, but the King of Kings, The king of the Most High. The one true king. The King who I owe my life too. I'm a daughter of a King that gave his life for me you. I'm valued. I'm loved. In his eyes I'm beautiful both inside and out.

I'm daughter of a King that will on day stand at my side in heaven and tell His father that I am his. I am His and He is mine and nothing can take that away.

“Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
Proverbs 31:30

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is able to snatch you out of your Father's hand. What a promise!!!! Also so glad to read that you are feeling better =))

    ReplyDelete